Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 Piranha Race build

So, since being accepted to the CAMBA racing team, I've been slowly building up my 2008 Gary Fisher Piranha to race specs. So here's the specs.

Frame: 2007 Gary Fisher Piranha 16.5"
Weight- 24 pounds
Fork-Reba Race
Wheels- Mavic Crossrides
Crank- Deore LX 44-22t (2x9)
FD- Alivio
RD- Deore
Cassette- 12-34t sram
Brakes- Tektro Levers/ Avid bb5's
Shifters- Deore
Handlebars- Bontrager Race flat
Stem- Bontrager Race 90mm
Seatpost- Bontrager Select
Seat- Bontrager Inform R
Pedals- Eggbeater c's
Computer- Trek Incite 8i (soon to be Garmin 305)
Tires-Will be Kenda Karmas or Nevagals have yet to decide.






I haven't ridden with the new fork, that comes tomorrow after work, but overall I like this bike. I hope you like the build.

1 comment:

  1. your bike sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Porsche makes the #1 cross bike in the world. Get a real job so you can buy a real bike.

    ReplyDelete